Alex Johnson from the incredible Ora Cafe in Manly has created the healthiest recovery brownies we've seen using our whey based Athlete Blend. Ora is an Ambassador of our brand, and changes the lives of people providing daily doses of real food.
- 1 small sweet potato, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 4 scoops of Red Hippo Athlete Blend
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees
2. Line a brownie pan with some friendly baking paper.
3. In a medium sized bowl combine the sweet potato, eggs, vanilla coconut nectar and coconut oil.
4. Add the cacao, baking powder, baking soda and Red Hippo Athlete Blend, stir until combined.
5. Pour mixture into brownie pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.